What is BASE CAMP?
Let us start by telling you what BASE CAMP IS NOT.
It is NOT a weight-loss program. Our belief is that, if you focus on living a healthy-a-majority-of-the-time kind of lifestyle, and get regular exercise, amazing body composition changes will happen as a bi-product, without you even thinking about it (whaaaaaaaat?!!). ON TOP OF THAT, you’ll also look and feel awesome, still enjoy the unhealthy stuff we all need from time-to-time, whilst secretly loving the fact that you’ve become “that weird healthy person” who does things like: takes vege sticks and hummus to a BBQ, decides to have a salad over fries, googles “sweet potato brownie” etc etc etc (the habits of healthy people are endless and vary from person to person). Health is a life-long project, and one of the most important things to implement and practice daily; we don’t do fad diets, and the only yo-yo we want to see is that small round toy on the end of a string.
Let us now tell you what BASE CAMP IS.
It IS a 12-week lifestyle project, focusing on introducing and implementing good exercise, good nutrition and good daily habits and decisions. Our aim is to (excuse the cheesy-ness) set you up with the tools to manage your own, and your families’, health. And not just while you’re doing BASE CAMP - we want the positive changes you make to be ongoing - we actually want this to change your life for the awesomer; and if you build a strong base of good health, the rest of your life improves.
Over the course of the program, WE will:
- Explain what good nutrition is and how to implement it
- Cover why we need regular exercise and how to implement it (with and without the gym!)
- Discuss the concept of “being healthy” and what that includes
- Reveal good lifestyle hacks and habits
- Send out weekly emails with helpful information and habit implementation (we would say homework, but didn’t want to put you off!)
- Hold monthly seminars that include a huge discussion component
- Stay in touch via closed FB group
- Provide you with a project manual with useful information, and with space for recording progress and notes
Over the course of the program, YOU will:
- Be held accountable to achieve better health
- Consider your current lifestyle and figure out what you want/need to change (we are all different after all)
- Question everything (even if we don’t have the answer, we will find it!)
- Record progress
- Get fitter, stronger and faster
- Improve your nutrition
- Look better, feel better, do better
- Meet some cool people (BASE 3 people are very cool)
- Have a coach, a cheerleader or a butt-kicker, depending on what you need
Other important details
BASE CAMP classes
Sun - 0600
Tue - 0600
Thur - 0600
Sat - 0800
+ any other BASE 3 classes
BASE CAMP cost
5,000aed for the full 12 week course, including all classes, material and seminars
(or 2,000aed per month)
Deadline for registration is the 27th of Jan, 2018